Chapter 1. NEW REFLECTIONS OF CHRIST AND JOHN THE BAPTIST IN THE HISTORY OF RUSSIA AND "ANTIQUE" ROME.
2. Some ancient images of the Trojan war.
3. A story of Russian princes Haskuldr and Dir allegedly of the end of the IX century is one more, although foggy, reflection of the story of tsar Andronicus - Christ.
4. The death of prince Oleg – it is one more reflection of the history of Christ on the pages of Russian chronicles.
5. Antony and Cleopatra. Evangelic events in the book of "antique" Plutarch.
6. The story of "antique" Cicero is partly a reflection of the story of John the Baptist.
7. Claudius as one more reflection of John the Baptist of Plutarch.
8. Cicero in the "History" of Niketes Choniates is described as Alexey Vrana.
9. Reading of Cicero by the first Christians.
10. If the books of John the Baptist are presented in the Bible?
11. Russian prince Igor as a partial reflection of Christ.
12. Acquisition of the Real Holy Cross by Elena, a mother of Konstantin the Great and Christianization of Elena=Olga, a wife of Igor-Horus. Three revenges for the death of Igor-Horus.
13. Siege and conquest of Tsar-Grad by the crusaders in 1204 are reflected in Russian chronicles as the conquest of Iskorosten by Olga, and the conquest of Troy by Greeks according to Homer.
THE TROJAN WAR OF THE XIII CENTURY AS A REVENGE FOR THE CRUCIFIXION OF CHRIST IN 1185 IN TSAR-GRAD.
2. Fleece of the Golden Aries and Christ-Aries.
3. Argonauts. Jason and Christ.
4. Reason of the Trojan war. Abduction of Elena in the Trojan war – this is abduction of the tsar power, "The mount of Olives", in Jerusalem.
5. "Iliad" of Homer about offence of Christ at the beginning of the Trojan war.
6. A voyage of the crusaders to Tsar-Grad and a voyage of the Greeks to Troy. Beginning of the Trojan war.
7. Boats in exchange for a share in the campaign.
8. An antediluvian among the leaders of the "antique" Greeks and an antediluvian among the leaders of the crusaders.
9. Dissensions between the leaders of the "antique" Greeks dissensions between the leaders of the crusaders.
10. Two campaigns of the "antique" Greeks and two campaigns of the crusaders.
11. The first battle of the crusaders near Tsar-Grad and "the battle near boats", described by Homer.
12. Beykoz-Calvary under Tsar-Grad and "a burial mound of ancient Ilos" near Troy.
13. Tsar-Grad of the XIII century, as well as "antique" Troy, was defended by the allied forces.
14. An oath of Achilles with a "wood, which the priests of Zeus bring" – this is an oath of a crusader.
15. A protecting veil of the Holy Mother of God in description of Homer.
16. A prayer of Achilles to Zeus with a cup of wine – this is Christian Mystery of the Eucharist.
17. Achilles- Baudouin -Svyatoslav – the main hero of the Trojan war, which is the Crusade of 1204.
18. An attempt of the "antique" Trojans to burn the Greek boats and an attempt of the Byzantians to burn the fleet of Latins.
19. Thrown off from the tower last imperator of Tsar-Grad of the previous dynasty and thrown from the wall last successor of the Trojan tsar Priam.
20. Pillage and destruction of the walls of Tsar-Grad and "antique" Troy.
21. Refusal to take money.
22. Violation of the treaty.
23. An outreach of cross by Foulques of Paris – this is outreach of Christianity by Paul the Apostle.
24. Traces of the appeals of Paul the Apostle for Crusade.
25. A revenge for Patroclus in the history of the Trojan war – this is a revenge for Christ in the history of the Crusade of 1204.
26. Olympic games in honor of Christ.
27. Troy was taken at the time of tsar David that is Christ.
"ANTIQUE" TSAR - TROJAN AENEAS COMES TO RUSSIA-HORDE IN THE XIII CENTURY. HIS GRANDCHILDREN – ROMULUS AND REM - BASE "ITALIAN ROME" HERE, THAT IS THE GREAT = MONGOL EMPIRE.
1. A short story of the Trojan tsar Aeneas and "The Aeneid" of Vergil.
2. A short content of The Aeneid.
3. The Aeneid actually starts with description of the childhood of Christ.
4. At the beginning of the "antique" Aeneid it is told about the last days of Christ, his Resurrection and Ascension.
5. In the third book of Aeneid it is told, in particular, about the Crucifix of Christ on the Mount Calvary.
6. An order of god Phoebus-Apollo to float to powerful country Hesperia-Italy.
7. The fleet of Aeneas arrives to the country, where in winter, probably, it is very cold and could be snowstorms.
8. Other traces of the North at the description of the floating of Aeneas.
9. The "antique" river Tiber, described in the Aeneid, this is, probably, Russian Volga. Later the name Tiber was moved to Italy.
10. The beginning of the voyage of Aeneas in Russia.
11. A legend about the foundation of Carthage by tsarina Dido.
12. Continuation of the voyage of Aeneas in Russia.
13. Aeneas appears in Tartar-Tartaria-Tataria. Gold and power. Even gods are afraid of Tartar.
14. At the same time, in the description of Vergil, Tartar-Tartaria-blessed, "paradise" country.
15. Fire guns and muskets on the battlefields in the "antique" Aeneid.
16. The city of Alba at the river Tiber and the city of Yaroslavl on Volga. White pig and thirty sucking her white piggies.
17. Aeneas founds a city. A prediction about restoration by Aeneas and his descendants of the Great Empire. The death of Aeneas.
18. A famous she-wolf, who feed Romulus and Rem, and Russian river Volga, which "feed" brothers Ivan and Georgy Danilovichs, the founders of the Great = "Mongol" Empire.
RESTORATION OF THE EMPIRE. ITS NEW CENTER – IN RUSSIA.
2. Arrival to Russia from burning Tsar-Grad = Troy of the founder of the Russian-Hordian dynasty Aeneas -John-Assur-Nimrod-Bele-Riurik.
3. Tsar Aeneas – a founder of the Russian Hordian dynasty.
4. Calling of the Varangians to Russia.
5. Aeneas in the Gospels.
6. "The three of Aeneas" in Russian before-Romanovs churches.
FAMOUS GERMAN-SCANDINAVIAN EPOS ABOUT GOD WODAN, NIBELUNGS, SIEGFRIED AND BRUNEHILDE – THIS IS REFLECTION OF THE EVENTS OF BYZANTINE-RUSSIAN HISTORY OF THE XII-XIII CENTURIES.
1. German-Scandinavian god Wodan – this is Jesus Christ. "The Elder Ecu" and "The Younger Ecu" tell, in particular, about Christ and the Crusades.
2. A famous hero Siegfried – this is "antique" Achilles, he is also prince Svyatoslav and imperator Baudouin. The first half of the "Song about Nibelungs" – this is a variant of "Iliad" of Homer.
3. In the "Song about Nibelungs" is reflected beginning of the voyage of "antique" Aenias-John to Russia in the XIII century. Siegfried and Aenias. Brunehilde and Dido. Kriemhilde and Aphrodite.
4. German-Scandinavian queen Kriemhilde – this is Russian princess Olga. The second half of the "Song about Nibelungs" describes the revenge of Olga for punishment of Igor-Christ, which is Crusades on Tsar-Grad.
1. Jesus Christ and "antique" Euclid.
2. Biblical creation of Eve from the rib of Adam and birth of Zeus (Jesus) with a caesarean operation.
3. An "antique" myth about ascension of the god of sun Helios and a Biblical story about ascension of Prophet Elijah to the sky.
4. Archeological evidences, discovered at diggings of "antique" Pompeii, confirm our conclusion that the city was overwhelmed actually in the XVI or XVII century.
5. The "ancient" Etrurians were Christians, that's why they lived not earlier the XII century A.D.
6. A horse sculpture of Charles the Great was made allegedly in the IX century, but the horse in it was made in the XVI century.
7. When lived the "ancient" American Maya and Aztecs? From where they came to America?
8. Ancient images of human bodies with draughtsmanship of musculature are dated not earlier the XVI century.
9. Once again about "Ancient" Egypt.
LESS RELIABLE CORRESPONDENCES BETWEEN THE "ANTIQUE" AND MEDIEVAL HISTORY. FOGGY TRACES OF THE EVANGELIC HISTORY OF CHRIST IN THE BIOGRAPHY OF CICERO.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS.