Publishing house AST, Moscow, 2009.
ABSTRACTAll the results, stated in the book are new and are published for the first time. The authors, resting on the created by them New Chronology and ancient sources, show that Andronicus-Christ was born in the Crimea (in the XII century). There Blessed Virgin died. Next, The Holy Grail is a Cradle of Jesus, which was kept in Crimea for a long time. "English" king Arthur is a reflection of Christ and Dmitry Donskoy. The famous "antique" story of Orestes and Iphigenia – this is life story of Christ and Virgin Mary.
As the authors note, the proposed by them reconstruction is yet a suppositional. At the same time the authors answer for the accuracy and reliability of the calculated by them datings. The book is aimed for a wide circle of readers.
ROMAN IMPERATORS AELIUS HADRIANUS, AELIUS VERUS AND ONE MORE AELIUS VERUS ARE PARTLY REFLECTIONS OF ANDRONICUS-CHRIST.
1. Reminder of our main result from the book "Split of the Empire".
2. We move forward along the axis of time.
3. Roman sources. Two very different periods in the history of Rome allegedly of the II-III centuries.
4. Names "Hadrianus = Andronicus" and "Aelius Verus = Great Faith".
5. Two Aeliuses Veruses. God-Father and God-Son. Here is the Christian Triunity: Aelius Hadrianus and two Aeliuses Veruses.
6. Birth with the Caesarean operation.
7. "Adoption" of Hadrianus and the story of Servius Tullius = Christ.
8. Antinous, who suffered for Hadrianus, this is John the Baptist.
9. Outstanding skills of Hadrianus.
10. Many travels "around the world".
11. Justice and simplicity of Hadrianus.
12. "Bad" Hadrianus.
13. Tall with beard and golden halo around the head.
14. Angelic ranks and hierarchy of Tsar-Grad.
15. Andronicus Komnin and "a nice horse" of imperator Aelius Verus.
16. Had a skill of prediction, knew his destiny in advance.
17. God-Father, God-Son and anthropomorphism of Christ.
18. Judas Iscariot in the life story of Hadrianus and Aelius Verus.
19. The Lords Supper of Aelius Verus.
20. "Let this cup pass from me".
21. Arrest of Christ in the garden of Gethsemane.
22. Death of Aelius Verus.
23. Death of Hadrianus.
24. Four reflections of Andronicus-Christ are allegedly buried in the same tomb.
25. Blind and then seeing the light centurion Longinus.
26. Resurrection of Christ.
27. Descending to the hell.
ROMAN IMPERATORS COMMODUS AND HELIOGABALLUS – THESE ARE PARTLY REFLECTIONS OF ANDRONICUS-CHRIST.
1. Golden century of Commodus.
2. Commodus ruled, acting through the minions, especially through powerful Cleander.
3. "Bad" Commodus.
5. Commodus-Gladiator that is "Crusader".
6. Death of the imperator.
8. Furious act of the Senate about Commodus-Christ.
9. Heliogaballus as one more "negative" reflection of Andronicus-Christ.
ANTONIUS PIUS, AURELIUS MARC AND AUDIUS CASSIUS ARE PARTLY REFLECTIONS OF EVANGELIC JOSEPH (HUSBAND OF HOLY MARY) AND JUDAS ISCARIOT.
1. Imperator Antonius Pius (Pious) and evangelic Joseph.
1.1. Is characterized rather positively.
1.2. A wife Faustina is negatively described.
2. Imperator Aurelius Marc philosopher and evangelic Joseph.
2.1. Is characterized rather positively.
2.2. A wife Faustina is negatively described.
3. Roman commander Avidius Cassius and evangelic Judas Iscariot.
3.1. Clever, unprincipled, machinates against the imperator.
3.2. Crucified the convicted on a big cross, cut them hands and broke the knees.
3.3. What is the big cross, on which Avidius Cassius crucified many people at once?
3.4. Rebellion and death.
WE MANAGED TO FIND OUT THE PLACE OF DEATH AND INITIAL BURYING OF HOLY MARY. THIS IS THE FAMOUS ANCIENT CITY CHUFUT-CALE IN CRIMEA, NOT FAR FROM BAKHCHISARAI.
1. Correspondence between the empress Faustina and Holy Mary immediately lets to indicate the place of her death and burial.
2. Holy Mary was especially respected exactly in the "ancient" Crimea.
3. Bakhchisarai is the "Mongol" khan capital in the Crimea.
4. Chufut-Cale – the famous Crimea cave city – is closely connected with Holy Mary. Here is the Ravine of Mary, City of Mary, Christian necropolis and traces of the Christian church.
5. Chufut-Cale – the Fortress of Treasures.
6. Fortresses, cave city, "mosque in the old stile".
7. Cale and Fulla that is "antique" Halal.
8. Famous Monastery of the Dormition near Chufut-Cale.
9. Appearance of the "alive icon" of Holy Mary near Chufut-Cale, in honor of what the famous Monastery of the Dormition was founded.
9.1. Two legends about the foundation of the Monastery of the Dormition.
9.2. "Alive icon" of the Blessed Virgin – this is, probably, a memory about Holy Mary, who personally came to Chufut-Cale.
9.3. Fire, which started on the cliff near Chufut-Cale, and defeat of the angry snake here thanks to Virgin Mary – this is a reflection of the famous life story about the Dormition of the Blessed Virgin.
9.4. According to the life story, Holy Mary was buried in a cave. The Monastery of the Dormition near Chufut-Cale is really built in a cave.
9.5. The Dormition skete (monastery) was very popular.
9.6. Destiny of the Crimean icon of the Blessed Virgin, made in memory of her appearance and death in Chufut-Cale.
10. The famous Valley of Jehoshaphat on the outskirts of Chufut-Cale.
11. The Garden of Eden of Ashlam near the place of burying of Holy Mary.
12. The famous Golden Horde (Tartar) story of tsarina Janike-Khanym – this is the story of life, death and ascension of Holy Mary in Chufut-Cale.
12.1. Today tsarina Janike-Khanym is related to the XIV-XV centuries. Probably, historians are mistaken.
12.2. More late authors mixed events of the end of the XII century and the end of the XIV century. That is the epoch of Christ and the epoch of Konstantin the Great.
12.3. Janike-Khanym saves her small brother from an angry tsar. This is the runaway of the Holy Family to Egypt.
12.4. When the mausoleum of Janike was constructed?
12.5. Main legends about Janike-Khanym.
12.6. The great tsarina wins enemies, having headed the army.
12.7. Criminal love of tsarina.
12.8. Ascension of Mary = Janike.
12.9. What name is written on the mausoleum in Chufut-Cale?
13. The famous Fountain of Tears of Bakhchisarai, the Fountain of Mary, this is, probably, one more monument in honor of Blessed Mary.
14. It becomes clear why for centuries Russian imperators and their family members came for worship to Chufut-Cale.
15. The Karaites and the ancient Christianity of the XII-XIII centuries.
16. Mistakes of the Scaligerian version.
17. HOW A HOUSE, WHERE THE HOLY VIRGIN ALLEGEDLY DIED, WAS FOUND IN TURKISH EFES.
WE MANAGED TO FIND THE PLACE OF BIRTH OF CHRIST. IT IS THE FAMOUS FELENK BURUN (ALSO EVANGELIC BETHLEHEM) IN THE SOUTH CRIMEA. THE FAMOUS HOLY GRAIL – IT IS THE CRADLE OF INFANT JESUS, WHICH WAS KEPT FOR A LONG TIME IN THE CRIMEA.
1. What is shown to us today in modern Palestine as "Bethlehem".
2. Heuristic arguments: the place of birth of Christ "is calculated", based on our previous results.
3. Felenk Burun, where for some time "antique" Iphigenia lived, is a famous place.
4. What is known about Virgin Iphigenia = Artemis = Diana = Virgin.
5. Iphigenia - Artemis is a reflection of Holy Mary.
6. The holy occurrence on Felenk Burun. St. George and Gor-Christ.
7. An ancient cave temple of Christmas on Felenk Burun.
8. A cradle of infant Jesus (Zeus) and the Golden Cradle in the Crimea.
8.1. Jesus-Zeus, cave, cradle, Parthenos, Felenk, omphalos.
8.2. Evidences that the Golden cradle of Christ was kept in the Crimea as a relic.
9. The Crimean Karaites were sure that the Cradle of Salvator Mundi (Christ) was kept in the Crimea.
10. The famous Holy Grail – this is, most likely, the Golden Cradle of Infant Jesus. The Grail-Cradle was placed in the Crimea, where, as appeared, it was searched for.
10.1. A late medieval version about the Holy Grail.
10.2. The Holy Grail in the Crimea
10.3. A bright light, coming from the Holy Grail, this is a flash of the star of Bethlehem.
10.4. Identification of the Golden Holy Grail with the Golden Cradle of Jesus also follows from the legend about king Arthur.
10.5. Searches of the Holy Grail in the Crimea, that is of the Golden Cradle of Jesus.
11. Felenk Burun was visited by Russian imperators in order to bow to this holy place.
12. Princedom Theodoro and tsarina Theodora in the Crimea.
13. St. Andrew the First Called on Felenk Burun. No prophet in own motherland.
14. The story of Tsar-Grad prophet Basil in Chersonese – it is one more reflection of the birth of Andronicus-Christ in the Crimea.
15. Beating of the Bethlehem infants by tsar Herod in the Crimea.
16. So: Felenk Burun is the place of birth of Christ, mountain Beykoz is the place of his crucifixion, Chufut-Cale is the place of death and burial of Virgin Mary.
17. Novgorod tale about the Villain City (well-known "antique" abduction of the Sabine women) reflected in the legends of Crimea.
THE FAMOUS "ANTIQUE" STORY OF ORESTES AND IPHIGENIA – THIS IS A LIFE STORY OF CHRIST AND HOLY VIRGIN.
1. Iphigenia in Taurida = Crimea.
2. A runaway of Iphigenia, Orestes and Pylades – this is the runaway of the Holy Family to Egypt.
3. A murder of Agamemnon by Clytaemnestra and Aegisthus – this is the murder of John the Baptist by Herodias and Herod.
4. The story of Orestes – this is the story of Christ.
5. Suffering of Orestes-Christ and judgment on them.
6. Orestes on the burial mound, called "the finger tomb".
7. "Resurrection" of Orestes. Like the second judgment. Death of Judas.
THE FAMOUS STORY OF KING ARTHUR AND THE HOLY GRAIL – THIS IS, IN A CONSIDERABLE MEASURE, A REFLECTION OF THE STORY OF ANDRONICUS-CHRIST. THE BATTLE OF KULIKOVO IN THE LIFE STORY OF ARTHUR.
1. Short life story and sources.
2. Tsar Herod, runaway of the Holy Family and beating of infants.
3. The Holy Spirit, the Virgin Birth and the birth of Christ=Arthur.
4. The infancy of Arthur and the infancy of Romulus, who is Christ.
5. The youth of Arthur. The holy anvil and sword. Big distemper at the elections of tsar. Crucifixion of Christ on the cross.
6. Christianization of Arthur-Christ.
7. A beard of Christ-Arthur and his extreme tallness.
8. Repeated tale about evangelic beating of infants.
9. The story of John the Baptist is interweaved in the tale about king Arthur.
10. A silver dish, full of blood.
11. The death of Balan and Balin – this is the death of Romulus (Christ) and Rem (John the Baptist).
12. Wizard Merlin is partly a reflection of Andronicus-Christ.
12.1. A tale of Geoffrey of Monmouth.
12.2. A tale of Nennius.
12.3. Merlin and Christ.
13. The second advent of Merlin-Christ. A version of Apocalypse, included in the life story of Merlin.
14. The star of Bethlehem in "English" chronicle of Geoffrey, which informed about the birth of Arthur (Christ).
15. Wizard Merlin was buried in a stone tomb, but didn't die.
16. Bad Mordred (Herod) wants to kill good bishop (John the Baptist).
17. A rebellion against Arthur (Christ) and intrigues of Mordred (Judas or Herod).
18. A vision to king Arthur not long before his death.
19. Descent of Arthur to the hell.
20. Meeting of Arthur (Christ) with Mordred (Judas). Peter the Apostle knocks with a sword.
21. The death of Arthur and the death of Mordred.
22. Doubts of sir Bedivere – this is a surrender of Peter.
23. Resurrection of Arthur.
24. After Arthur.
25. A wife of king Arthur - Genevere was untrue to him.
26. Repeated, although a foggy tale of Malory about the punishment of Christ, in which Jesus is called "wife Guinevere".
27. The battle of Kulikovo of 1380 in the life story of king Arthur. Arthur (David) wins a giant (Goliath).
28. One more tale about the Battle of Kulikovo.
28.1. Doubts of Arthur before the battle.
28.2. National levy of Arthur against professionals of Rome. Preparations for the battle.
28.3. Celestial "sign of guns" to king Arthur before the battle.
28.4. River crossing.
29. Repeated description of the battle of Arthur (David) with a giant (Goliath).
30. The battle of Kulikovo is also described as the battle of Arthur with Lucius.
31. Separate plots.
1. The famous icon of the Sky Sign, considered to be Novgorodian today, actually was a symbol of Yaroslavl and was placed on a Famous tower in Yaroslavl.
2. Osman=ataman half-moons with stars were widespread all over medieval Europe.
3. Oddities of the column of Trajan.
4. Earlier Osmans-atamans were respected in the Western Europe and salutes were arranged in their honor.
5. Who is expressed on the "antique" Big Cameo of France – imperator August or imperator Tiberius?
6. The first guns in China, as appeared, were introduced by the Muscovites. These guns first were wooden.
7. An ancient iron nail, recently found by us in the "ancient"-Egyptian pyramid during an expedition to Egypt.
CHRISTIAN HALO UNDER THE HEADS OF MANY "ANTIQUE" GODS AND HEROES. MOST OF THESE PICTURES ARE HIDDEN TODAY.
AN EDUCATIVE HOUSE ON KULISHI IN MOSCOW AND THE PLACE OF THE BATTLE OF KULIKOVO.