1. The Ostrog Bible – this is Permic, that is Austrian, that is Eastern-Imperial "Mongol" Bible.
2. When the Slavonic Bible of Francis Scorina was issued.
3. The Bible in "ancient" China.
4. Why the rivers Tiger and Euphrates, according to some "antique" authors, run into the Black sea.
5. Plants and fruits from America on the frescos of "antique" Pompeii.
6. A medieval dating of the Seventh Oecumenical Council for five hundred years differs from the Scaligerian dating.
7. "Antique" Aristotle – a teacher of Alexander the Great and Aristotele Fioravanti in Moscow of the XV century.
8. An archeological museum of Istanbul.
9. A possible origin of the names John and Solomon.
10. About the origin of the words church = temple and castel = castle.
11. About the Gipsies.
12. A lion of the Russian city Vladimir on the emblems of Europe and America.
13. The famous medieval ABC, created by Stephen of Perm, - it is the Latin ABC.
14. A list of the Permic folks and a staff of Stephen of Perm.
15. Jerome Horsey or Yeremey Ulianov?
16. In the XIV-XVI centuries Western Europe respectfully looked "upside from the bottom" on the far powerful tsar-chan.
17. What was written on the bell, which stood near the entrance to Archangel Cathedral of the Moscow Kremlin?
18. What title of Ivan Vasilievich was wiped off on his certificate?
19. "Ancient"-Greek Paris and Helen or Russian Boris and Gleb.
20. Why commentators announce mythical the city of Jerusalem, painted by painter Carpaccio.
21. What are the famous "seven wonders of the world" and where they were placed.
22. If Dante Alighieri, who lived allegedly in the XIII-XIV centuries, had read the famous Bible of king James, for the first time issued at the beginning of the XVII century?
23. On some old pictures Moses from the Old Testament worships to Jesus Christ from the New Testament.
24. The evangelic Sheep Baptistery was and is still placed in Sophia, the capital of Bulgaria.
25. What mean the word "Haji".
26. A mysterious Bokhim, mentioned in the Biblical Book of Judges - it is Lacedaemon, which is Sparta.
27. "The Polovets babas" as the old tomb statues of our forefathers of the XIV-XVI centuries.
28. The Cossacks-Hordians of the XIV-XVI centuries had headpieces with iron vizors. The Western-European painters painted them as knights.
29. The non-stop editing of the old texts and signatures verges on falsification.
30. "A ruble coin" of English king Edward III.
31. Why on the both monuments to N.M.Karamzin, constructed at the time of Romanovs, a secondary place is given to historian himself.
32. Golden hearses-shrouds in Russia.
33. What is painted on the famous picture of Altdorfer "The Battle of Alexander" allegedly of 1529?
34. When and how the Roman figures were invented?
CALENDAR-ASTRONOMICAL DATINGS OF THE NICENE COUNCIL AND THE BIRTH OF CHRIST. - G.V.NOSOVSKIY.
1. Dating of the Nicene Council.
2. The Birth of Christ and the beginning of "Common era".
3. The principle "more ancient - better" in the Scaligerian history.
UNDERGROUND MOSCOW OF THE XVI CENTURY – IT IS THE FAMOUS "ANCIENT"-EGYPTIAN LABYRINTH, DESCRIBED BY "ANTIQUE" AUTHORS, IN PARTICULAR, HERODOTUS AND STRABO.
1. Underground Moscow of the sixteenth century.
2. Underground Moscow is still waiting for its researchers.
3. The "ancient-Egyptian" Labyrinth in the description of Herodotus.
4. The "ancient-Egyptian" Labyrinth in the description of Strabo.
5. The later rather pale imitations of the famous "ancient-Egyptian" Labyrinth in the other countries, for example, on Crete.
6. The "ancient"-Greek legends about Labyrinth, Minos, Minotaur – as reflections of the dramatic events of the XVI-XVII centuries in the capital of Russia-Horde.
7. What was "the construction of the tower of Babel", described in the Bible?
THE BIBLICAL "BOOK OF PROPHET DANIEL" TELLS ABOUT DRAMATICAL EVENTS OF "THE STORY OF ESTHER" IN RUSSIA-HORDE OF THE SECOND HALF OF THE XVI CENTURY.
1. Biblical Babylon tsar Nebuchadnezzar, at the time of which prophet Daniel acted, it is Russian-Hordian tsar-chan Ivan IV the Terrible.
2. The struggle of Babylon priests with Daniel and his companions – it is the struggle of the Orthodox church with the Judaize heresy in Russia at the time of Ivan IV the Terrible and his phantom reflections, which were Vasily III and Ivan III the Terrible.
3. What the famous personage of the Russian history of the XVI centuy is described in the Bible under the name of prophet Daniel?
4. What lions and why didn't touch prophet Daniel?
5. "The book of prophet Daniel" and "Apocalypse" from the New Testament are written in the same style, within the single literal school of the XVI century.
6. "The story of Esther" in the XVI century and "the story of Susanne" in the book of Daniel.
7. Theatrical church performances, showing "the burning of three children", were introduced in Russia exactly in the XVI century.
8. Apocalyptical apparitions in the biblical book of Daniel.
CHURCH-SLAVONIC QUOTES, MAINLY FROM THE OSTROG BIBLE OF 1581.
THE EASTER TABLES AND THE TABLES OF DATES OF THE FIRST SPRING ASTRONOMICAL FULL MOONS, BY THE FORMULAS OF GAUSS. - G.V.NOSOVSKIY.
INTERESTING FRAGMENTS OF THE OLD TEXTS.
THE HISTORY OF MATHEMATICS IN THE SCALIGERIAN VERSION LOOKS RATHER STRANGE.
ARABIC SIGNS ON THE OLD RUSSIAN ARMS OF THE XVI-XVII CENTURIES.