A method of search of correspondences between different languages: to find words, sounding similarly, and, at the same time, close in sense.
1. INTRODUCTION. We find close sense and close sounding.
2. A short dictionary of parallelisms. The first, main part.
2.1. Family ties.
2.3. Pronouns and particles.
2.4. General part.
3. A short dictionary of parallelisms. The second part: less reliable parallels. 3.1. Family links.
3.2. Pronouns and particles.
3.3. General part.
4. Winged Latin words and expressions.
5. Additional observations.
6. A table of discovered most frequent transmissions of consonants.
7. Linguistic parallels, provided by N.М.Karamzin, agree with our result about the origin of the "ancient"-Latin and Greek languages from the Slavonic.
8. Several additions.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS.