These tables show a view on the global chronology, which was popular among historians by the end of the XIX century. We many times used these Tables in our studies on New Chronology. See, for example, a book of A.T.Fomenko "Numbers against Lie" (content of the book >>) , Chapter 6, section 19: <<A strange hole in the Scaligerian chronology near "the beginning of the Common Era", which we found, gets a simple explanation now>>.
See also an earlier book of A.T.Fomenko "Basis of history", Chapter 6, section 21. This text is published on our site.
- Content, Foreword, Tracing mode of chronological tables, Chronological tables Part I (tables 01-12), Alphabetical painting of events before the Christmas)
- Part II. Chronological tables from the creation of the world until the XIX century (tables 13-30)
- Part II. Alphabetical and judicious wise painting of memorable events after the Christmas. Kingdoms, founded and existing at Christmas.IraKira888
- Part II. Alphabetical painting of chronological consequences from Russian history
- Part II. Alphabetical table of names, mentioned in this book. Monarchs after the Christmas