"Book-historiography about the name, glory and widening of the Slavonic folk, their tsars and governors under many names and with many tsardoms, kingdoms and provinces. Composed of many historical books through Mr. Mauro Orbini, archimandrite Raguzhskiy. There the affairs of all the former folks of Slavonic language and common motherland are described, although now they moved to many kingdoms after many wars which took place in Europe, Asia and Africa. About the widening of their empire, ancient customs in different times, and perception of faith in Christ the Savior, during the time of many governors. The book is translated from Italian into Russian and published at the request and during happy governance of Peter the Great, Imperator and Autocrat of All Russia etc."
The book is translated from Italian into Russian and published at the request and during happy governance of Peter the Great, Imperator and Autocrat of All Russia etc.
Published in St. Petersburg publishing house, August 20, 1722.
Author: Orbini Mauro [��������i��] ?-1614
First published in Italy in 1601 and immediately included into the Index of forbidden books and by miracle avoided destruction.
In 1722 at the personal direction of Peter the Great a part of this book was translated into Russian and published in St. Petersburg.
See details in the book: A.T.Fomenko, G.V.Nosovskiy "The Empire" Chapter 9.
Content of the book of A.T.Fomenko, G.V.Nosovskiy "The Empire" (5th volume of the seven-volume book).
SLAVONIC CONQUEST OF EUROPE AND ASIA. RARE BOOK OF MAURO ORBINI ABOUT "WIDENING OF SLAVONIC FOLK".
1. Did Western Europe remember "Mongol" conquest as a Slavonic one?
2. Why Peter the Great built Petersburg on the wetlands? About the book of Mauro Orbini.
3. Slavonic conquest of Europe and Asia in the book of Orbini.
4. Our concept explains the book of Orbini.
5. Some people were struggling and winning, others were losing, but writing history.
6. Where Orbini worked?
7. Orbini understood that historians didn't like his work.
8. List of sources, which Orbini used.
9. Book of Orbini is written based on Western European material.
10. Our point of view on the book of Orbini.
11. Orbini about use of Cyrillic alphabet in Western Europe.
12. Orbini about the Goths Slavs.
13. Orbini about the Russian Slavs or Moscovians.
14. Orbini about the Hunns and about Attila as a Russian commander.
15. Name "Hungarian" in the title of Russian rulers.
16. Orbini about campaigns of Russian Moscovians at the epoch of "antiquity".
17. Orbini "about the Finns or Fenns Slavs".
18. Orbini "about the Daci Slavs".
19. Orbini "about the Normans Slavs".
20. Orbini about "Amazons – glorious Slavonic warriors".