Publishing house AST, 2011
Chapter 1. PROBLEMS OF HISTORICAL CHRONOLOGY.
1. Rome chronology as a foundation of the European chronology.
2. Scaliger, Petavius, other church chronologists. Creation of the modern version of chronology of the Ancient times in the XVI-XVII centuries A.D.
3. Doubts in the correctness of the chronology of Scaliger-Petavius appeared yet in the XVI century.
4. Difficulties of establishing of the correct chronology of the "Ancient" Egypt.
5. The problem of dating of the "antique" primary sources. Tacitus and Poggio. Cicero and Barzizzius. Vitruvius and Alberti.
6. Measurement of time in the Middle Ages. Historians speak about "chaos in the medieval datings". Strange "medieval anachronisms".
7. Chronology and dating of the Biblical texts.
8. Difficulties and ambiguity of reading old texts. Problem of vocalization.
9. The Scaligerian geography of the Biblical events and its problems.
10. Difficulties of geographical localization of many events of the "antiquity".
11. Modern analysis of the Biblical geography.
12. Mysterious Renaissance as a consequence of the mistaken Scaligerian chronology.
13. The wrong Scaligerian chronology since the beginning was put into the foundation of archeological methods.
14. The difficulties of dendrochronology and some other methods of dating.
15. If radiocarbon datings are reliable?
16. A critical analysis of the suppositions, lying in the base of the radiocarbon method.
17. Application of the radiocarbon method in archeology needs revision.
18. Numismatic dating.
Chapter 2. ASTRONOMICAL DATINGS.
1. A mysterious jump of parameter D'' in the theory of movement of the Moon.
2. If eclipses of the "antiquity" and the Middle Ages are dated correctly?
3. Uplift of the dates of the "ancient" eclipses in the Middle Ages removes mysteries in the behavior of parameter D''.
4. The astronomy moves the "antique" horoscopes in the Middle Ages.
5. Shortly about some Egyptian zodiacs.
6. Astronomy in the New Testament.
Chapter 3. NEW DATING OF THE ASTRONOMICAL HOROSCOPE, DESCRIBED IN APOCALYPSE. – А.Т.Fomenko, G.V.Nosovskiy.
1. Idea of the method.
2. When Apocalypse was written? General information.
3. Astronomical horoscope in Apocalypse.
4. Astronomical dating of Apocalypse by its horoscope.
5. Our reconstruction of the initial content of Apocalypse.
Chapter 4. ASTRONOMY IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.
1. Medieval astronomy in the Biblical book "Ezekiel" from the Old Testament.
2. When the Biblical foreknowledge "Zachariah" from the Old Testament was written.
3. When the Biblical foreknowledge "Jeremiah" from the Old Testament was written.
4. When the Biblical foreknowledge "Isaiah" from the Old Testament was written.
5. When the Biblical foreknowledge "Daniel" from the Old Testament was written.
Chapter 5. NEW EMPIRICAL-STATISTICAL METHODS OF DATING OF THE ANCIENT EVENTS.
1. Method of local maximums.
2. Method of recognition and dating of the dynasties of the governors. The principle of small dynastical distortions.
3. The principles of attenuation of frequencies. A method of sorting of historical texts in time.
4. Application of the method to some definite historical texts.
5. Method of dating of events.
6. The principle of duplication of frequencies. The method of detection of duplicates.
7. Statistical analysis of the Bible.
8. A method of enquiry-code. Comparison of two long streams of tsar biographies.
9. A method of correct chronological sorting and datings of the ancient geographical maps.
Chapter 6. BUILDING GLOBAL CHRONOLOGICAL MAP AND THE RESULTS OF APPLICATION OF MATHEMATICAL METHODS OF DATING TO THE SCALIGERIAN VERSION OF THE ANCIENT HISTORY.
1. "Textbook of the ancient and medieval history" in the accepted today datings of Scaliger-Petavius.
2. Mysterious chronicles-duplicates in the "textbook of Scaliger-Petavius".
3. Mysterious tsar dynasties-duplicates in the "textbook of Scaliger-Petavius".
4. Coordination of the results, received with different methods.
5. General picture of placement of the "repeats" in the "textbook of Scaliger-Petavius". Detection of three main chronological shifts. Phantom "sinusoid".
6. "The Scaligerian textbook of the ancient history" is glued of four duplicates of the short chronicle-original.
7. A list of the "antique" events, which are phantom duplicates, reflections of the medieval originals.
8. Overlapping of the "ancient" Biblical history on the medieval European history.
9. The history, described in the reached us chronicles, starts only from around the X century A.D. We know nothing about the events before the X century A.D.
10. An authentic history starts only from the XVII century A.D. The history of the XI-XVI centuries is very seriously distorted. Many dates of the epoch of the XI-XVI centuries need improvement.
11. A radical difference of our chronological concept from the version of N.А.Morozov.
12. About the reason of the appearance of wrong chronological shifts when writing the ancient history.
13. The dates of publication of some printed books and manuscripts of the XV-XVII centuries should be lifted at least for fifty years.
14. When Rome was founded in Italy.
15. The latest confusion between the dates of the foundation of two Romes – on Bosporus and in Italy.
16. Scaliger and the Tridentine cathedral. Creation of the Scaligerian chronology of the antiquity in the XVI-XVII centuries.
17. Two phantom "ancient" reflections of the medieval chronologist of the XVII century Dionisius Petavius.
18. New astronomical datings are agreed with identification of the dynasties.
19. The discovered by us strange gap in the Scaligerian chronology around the "beginning of the Common era" gets a simple explanation now.
Supplement. THE HISTORY OF NEW CHRONOLOGY OF FOMENKO-NOSOVSKIY AND STRUGGLE WITH IT. – G.V.Nosovskiy and A.T.Fomenko
Supplement 1. GRAMMATICAL ANALYSIS OF THE DESCRIPTION OF ECLIPSE IN "HISTORY" OF THICYDIDES. -
Supplement 2. DISTRIBUTION OF WEATHER VALUMES IN HISTORICAL SOURCES.
Supplement 3. FREQUENCY MATRIXES OF NAMES AND PARALLEL SITES IN THE BIBLE. - V.P.Fomenko, T.G.Fomenko.
Supplement 4. "DOUBLLE ACCOUNTING" OF ISRAEL AND JUDAIC TSARS. OVERLAPPING OF THE JUDAIC KINGDOM ON THE ROME EMPIRE OF THE X-XIII CENTURIES ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD OF GOVERNANCES AND VOLUMES OF "BIOGRAPHIES".
Supplement 5. THE ARMENIAN HISTORY. TSARS-CHAGANS OF THE XIV-XVI CENTURIES AS IMPERATORS OF THE ROME EMPIRE OF ALLEGEDLY X-XIII CENTURIES A.D., THEY ARE ALSO THE JUDAIC TSARS; THEY ARE ALSO THE MEDIEVAL ARMENIAN CHATOLICOS.
Supplement 6. PHANTOM DYNASTIES OF TSARS. MULTILAYER STRUCTURE OF THE SCALIGERIAN TEXTBOOK ON HISTORY.