Chapter 1. EGYPTIAN ZODIACS AND THE PROBLEM OF THEIR DATING.
1. How the Egyptian zodiacs were dated earlier.
2. Why Egyptologists today avoid astronomical dating of zodiacs.
3. New method of dating of the Egyptian zodiacs is developed.
4. Funeral character of zodiacs in Egypt.
5. Pictures of zodiacs, which we used.
6. Stylization of zodiacs in Napoleonic description of Egypt.
Chapter 2. FORMER ASTRONOMICAL DATINGS OF THE EGYPTIAN ZODIACS.
1. Round and long zodiacs of the Dendera church.
2. Two church zodiacs from the town of Esna.
3. Athribian zodiacs of Flinders Petrie.
4. Thebaic zodiac of Brugsch and his three horoscopes.
5. Astronomical dating in the works of Egyptologists contains strains.
Chapter 3. NEW APPROACH TO DECODING OF THE EGYPTIAN ZODIACS.
1. Faults of the former decodings.
2. Shortly about new approach to decoding of zodiacs. The main horoscope and private horoscopes.
3. The Egyptian zodiac as an astronomical description of the whole calendar year, containing the date of the main horoscope.
4. Compared to the previous researchers, who stopped only at one, the best, in their opinion, decoding, we consider all the acceptable decodings of the Egyptian zodiacs.
Chapter 4. NEW, MORE COMPLETE DECODING OF THE EGYPTIAN ZODIACS.
1. Symbols of the constellations.
2. The symbols of Decapolis and "a permitting ability" of the Egyptian zodiacs.
3. How to differ men's figures from women's ones on the Egyptian zodiacs.
4. Symbols of the planets of the main horoscope.
5. Symbols of the planets of private horoscopes.
6. Boats, snakes and other symbols under the foot of the figures as signs of rendering.
7. Indicators of visibility of the planets of the main horoscope.
8. Symbols of equinox and solstice.
9. Additional astronomical symbols on the Egyptian zodiacs.
10. Acceptable and not acceptable variants of decoding of zodiacs.
11. Place of observation: Cairo or Luxor.
12. A beginning of the year on the Egyptian zodiacs.
Chapter 5. NEW METHOD OF ASTRONOMICAL DETERMINING OF THE DATES, CIPHERED ON THE EGYPTIAN ZODIACS.
1. Seven planets of the Ancient Times. Zodiacs and horoscopes.
2. A possibility of the appearance of calculated horoscopes on the Egyptian zodiacs.
3. Movement of the planets by zodiac.
4. Partitioning of the zodiacal belt on constellations.
5. "Astral calendar". How often the same horoscope is repeated?
6. Calculation of the positions of the planets in the past. Program HOROS. The accuracy of the modern planetary theories is enough for dating of zodiacs.
7. Dating of zodiac by its main and private horoscopes.
8. "Colored" Egyptian zodiac.
9. Uniqueness of restoration of the dates, written on zodiacs. Final (complete) solutions.
10. "A scale of constellations" on a zodiac.
11. The points of approximate placement of planets on a zodiac ("best points") and the order of planets.
12. An average distance to the best points as an indicator of the quality of astronomical solution.
13. An example of input data for the HOROS program.
14. Check list of an astronomical solution.
Chapter 6. DATES, WRITTEN ON MONUMENTAL CHURCH ZODIACS OF DENDERA AND ESNA.
1. Zodiacs of Dendera and Esna as a part of the enormous tsar necropolis in the Nilotic "Bend of Tsars".
2. A history of the opening and study of Dender zodiacs.
3. Decoding of the date on the Long Dender zodiac DL.
4. Decoding of the date on the Round Dender zodiac DR.
5. Decoding of the date on the zodiac from the Big church of Esna EB.
6 Decoding of the date on the zodiac from the Small church of Esna EM.
7. A modern condition of the Long Dender zodiac and mistake of its restoration.
Chapter 7. DATES OF ZODIACS ON THE EGYPTIAN TOMBS.
1. Athribian zodiacs.
2. Thebaic zodiac of Brugsch BR.
3. Thebaic colored zodiac OU.
Chapter 8. RESULTS OF THE DATINGS OF THE ANCIENT ZODIACS.
Chapter 9. THE HISTORY OF THE MIDDLE AGES ON THE MAP OF THE STAR SKY. – А.Т.Fomenko, G.V.Nosovskiy.
1. The history of the appearance of constellations.
3. Constellations of the North sky.
4. Constellations of the South sky.
5. Our reconstruction.
Chapter 10. ABOUT THE ANCIENT CHINESE HISTORY. А.Т.Fomenko, G.V.Nosovskiy.
1. Dawn of the Chinese astronomy.
2. If the chronology of China is correct? A matrix of the connections of names of the Chinese imperators.
3. About Chinese archeology.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS.