THE EPOCH OF REFORMATION OF THE XVI-XVII CENTURIES AS A LIBERATION OF THE WESTERN EUROPE FROM THE POWER OF THE GREAT = "MONGOL" EMPIRE.
1. What was the authentic sense of "the Reformation". Against whom actually struggled the Western-European reformers.
2. Western-European imperator Charles V – it is Assyrian-Babylon Nebuchadnezzar, he is also Ivan IV the Terrible.
3. Who were Habsburgs before Charles V.
4. A refusal of the fifth king from the titles and departure to monastery. The history of St. Basil.
5. Who was Friedrich Barbarossa.
6. A battle of the Fifth King with Reformation. Split of the Great = "Mongol" Empire. Europe elaborates from the "beastly = Scythian yoke".
7. A struggle of the Western-European Reformation of the XVI-XVII centuries with the remainders of the Great = "Mongol" Empire. A bright example: destruction of Cathari in France.
8. A destruction by the reformers of some "Mongol"-Empire temples in France.
9. "The joy of liberation", which spread to some countries of the Western Europe in the XVI-XVII centuries. Medieval agitation sheets against the Roman Church.
10. From where and when appeared the Indian-European languages.
11. Why the Western-European nobility "uniformly went mad" in the XVI century.
12. Why the Russian emblem and the emblem of Habsburgs were the same.
13. Which features appeared in some Catholic churches of the Western Europe after the victory of Reformation.
14. Why Napoleon in the war of 1812 went exactly on Moscow, not on St.Petersburg.
"RESTAURATION"-CONSTRUCTION OF JERUSALEM = MOSCOW AFTER THE BABYLON CAPTIVITY. HOW MANY JERUSALEMS THERE WERE AND WHERE THEY WERE CONSTRUCTED.
1. The name Jerusalem was flexible and in different time was applied to different cities.
2. The foundation of Italian Rome and Vatican at the end of the XIV century as establishment by the great = "Mongols" of an affiliate of Jerusalem in Italy.
3. Transformation of Moscow into the capital of Russia-Horde in the XVI century as "restoration" of Jerusalem in Russia-Horde.
4. The book of Nehemiah. The second restoration-construction of Jerusalem on the twentieth year of Artaxerxes – it is construction of Moscow in the XVI century.
5. When Moscow was constructed? The foundation of Moscow at the time of Yuri Dolgorukiy – it is construction of the Kremlin at the time of Ivan IV the Terrible in 1567.
6. Moscow was constructed as Jerusalem.
7. If Kuzma Minin and Dmitry Pozharsky are mentioned in the Bible?
8. The epoch of the XVI-XVII centuries as the time of creation of the theory of the appearance of folks and Biblical forefathers.
9. Why the new Russian capital, constructed in the XVI century, was called Moscow.
10. Transformation in not earlier the XVII-XVIII centuries of the settlement El-Kuds in Palestine into "newly restored" Jerusalem.
11. New Jerusalem of patriarch Nikon under Moscow.
12. Destruction of Turkey-Atamania.
13. The history of acknowledgement of Europeans with "the holy sites" of modern Palestine.
14. What is found out by the pilgrims, visiting today Jerusalem in modern Palestine.
WHO AND WHEN CREATED THE BIBLE?
1. Reconstruction of the history of creation of the modern Bible. Who, when and where wrote the Pentateuch.
2. Translation of the Bible from Hebrew to Syrian and Greek.
3. The history of Bible in Western Europe.
4. A mixture of languages and the Babel.
5. An old explanation of the name Russia as "dissipation" reflects the Great="Mongol" conquest.
6. A possible origin of the name Moscow from the words "mix", "mixture".
BIBLICAL TSAR SOLOMON AND THE ANCIENTRIES OF ISTANBUL = JERUSALEM.
1. What the Bible tells about tsar Solomon.
2. Who appointed Solomon to be a tsar of Jerusalem.
3. A stamp of Solomon.
4. When tsar Solomon lived. Biblical Solomon = sultan Suleiman the Glorious.
5. When the famous Church of Hagia Sophia in Istanbul was constructed.
6. Why today it is considered that a painter of the XV century "wrongly" expressed the siege of Tsar-Grad by the Turkish.
7. The big Church of Hagia Sophia in Tsar-Grad – it is the temple of Solomon in Jerusalem.
8. The church of St. Irene and the oldest plan of Tsar-Grad.
9. The size of the Biblical temple of Solomon compared to the size of the churches of Small Sophia and Big Sophia in Tsar-Grad.
10. Minarets in front of the Biblical temple of Solomon and minarets in front of the Hagia Sophia.
11. The mysterious "many waters in the middle of the column of David" in Jerusalem – these are giant underground water storages-tanks of medieval Istanbul.
12. "The sea of the temple of Solomon in Jerusalem" on the twelve waves – these are tanks-water storages in Istanbul.
13. About one ancient case in the water tanks of Jerusalem during a snowy Winter.
14. The palace of sultans in Istanbul at the place of the former Blachernai palace.
15. The mosque-church of Mohammed II the Conqueror in Istanbul.
16. The oddities of Egyptian obelisk of Tutmes-Theodosius in Istanbul.
17. The burnt column of Konstantin in Istanbul.
18. Suleiman the Glorious and Biblical Solomon - poets, singers of love.
JESUS CHRIST WAS CRUSIFIED AT THE OUTSKIRTS OF TSAR-GRAD.
1. The Calvary under evangelic Jerusalem – it is the mountain Beykoz under Istanbul.
2. New Jerusalem under Moscow was constructed in the seventeenth century, restoring, in particular, "the tomb of Jesus" on the mountain Beykoz.
THE CONQUEST OF AMERICA IN THE XV CENTURY BY THE ARMY OF RUSSIA-HORDE AND OSMANIA=ATAMANIA. BIBLICAL PATRIARCH NOAH – IT IS CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS. THE USUAL BIBLE AND THE BIBLE OF MORMONS.
1. Our reconstruction and introductory notes.
2. The Biblical "flood" as the death of the former mankind. Waiting for "the Armageddon" at the end of the XV century.
3. The Bible of Mormons.
4. Under the command of the great commander Naevius his folks go for the conquest of the Canaan.
5. At the conquest of the Canaan a compass was used.
6. Except compass, Naevius-Noah also had a ball-globe.
7. Biblical warriors of Naevius-Noah were armored with steel crossbows.
8. The usual Bible: Noah constructs an ark for floating. The Bible of Mormons: Naevius constructs a boat for floating across the ocean.
9. The usual Bible: the floating of Noah by the great waters. The Bible of Mormons: the floating of Naevius across the great ocean.
10. The book of Epher about the floating across the ocean and occupation of America by the troops of Horde.
11. The opinion of commentators of the Bible of Mormons about the floating of Naevius-Noah.
12. Christopher Columbus or Crusader Colonus.
13. How the authentic geographical maps of the first half of the XVI century looked like.
14. What meant a two-headed eagle on the medieval maps of the world.
15. The name of Biblical Noah-Columbus is written on the star maps, and it is directly told about Columbus in the Bible.
16. "The ancient Babylon and Sumerian" documents call Biblical Noah – Christopher and Jesusian-Hordian, indicating with this Christopher Columbus of the XV century.
17. At which mountain Ararat the boat of Biblical Noah stopped.
18. The Bulgarian chronicle of 1680 about the conquest of America and the whole medieval world by Bulgarians.
19. The holy book "Popol Wuj" of the American Maya turns out to be one more variant of the Bible and tells about the events of the XIV-XVI centuries.
20. "The ancient" Maya in America wore, as appeared, a Cossack turban.
21. Why historians announced "wild theories" the opinions of some scientists about the history of settlement of America.
22. The tight links between "ancient" America and "ancient" Eurasia were well known. But they started not in "the ancientry", but only in the XIV-XV centuries.
23. A mysterious center, from which the waves of global migrations spread.
24. If we correctly imagine today the history of Spanish conquest of America in the XVI century?
25. A sense of the words "Reconquista" and "Conquista" from the point of new chronology.
26. A Christian empire of American Incans.
27. It appears that big Scythian burial mounds were overspread not only in Eurasia but around the whole North America.
28. The unique pictures – evidences of the travellers of the beginning of the XIX century: �astaneda, Waldeck and Catherwood – in a new way lighten for us now the history of America of the XIV-XVII centuries.
29. What initially meant the names of some famous American folks.
30. Interesting names on the map of America allegedly of 1596.
31. A huge separation of the world between Castile and Portugal in the XV-XVI centuries. What countries were called Castile and Portugal at that time.
WHEN "GEOGRAPHY" OF PTOLEMY APPEARED IN ITS MODERN FORM.
CHARLES THE GREAT = JESUS NAVIN AND THE GREAT = "MONGOL" CONQUEST OF EUROPE.
THE AACHEN KING CATHEDRAL.
1. Charles the Great and the "Mongol" conquest.
2. The Aachen Dome, which is the Chan Dome.
3. A strange story of the discovery of remainders of Charles the Great = King "Mongol".
4. Who was buried in the golden sarcophagus of King "Mongol"?
5. The golden sarcophagus of Holy Mary in the Chan Dome.
6. Who was expressed on the cross of Lotar?
THE BIBLE AND BULGARIAN HISTORY.
1. The Bulgarian marks, which are lists of medieval Bulgarian tsars.
2. As appeared, medieval Bulgarian governors were called Chans or Great Princes.
3. Use of the Chinese calendar in "The mark of Bulgarian Chans".
4. A full list of Bulgarian Chans, Great princes and tsars. Duplicates in the Bulgarian history "by Scaliger".
5. A general look at the history of Bulgaria from the point of new chronology.
6. About the sense of the words Osmans=Atamans and Turkish.