Publishing house AST-ASTREL, Moscow, 2007.
Chapter 1. DATING OF THE BIRTH OF CHRIST WITH THE MIDDLE OF THE XII CENTURY.
3.2. Details of the radiocarbon dating of the Shrine.
3.3. "Usual" radiocarbon datings of historical monuments.
3.4. The Holy Mandylion of Edessa and the Shrine.
3.5. The size of the Shrine and the height of Christ.
3.6. A hurt eye of Christ on the Shrine.
4. A round Dender Zodiac (Zodiac of Osiris) gives an Easter date - morning of March 20, 1185 and ideally agrees with the dating of the star of Bethlehem. (One more independent astronomical dating of the life of Christ).
6.2. A problem of decoding of the old indiction dates.
6.2.1. Occasional and "systematic" mistakes, included by rewriters in the old dates.
6.2.2. Record keeping of the possible shift of the beginning of indiction relatively to the circles, Son and Moon.
6.2.3. Record keeping of the possible uncertainty in indication of a finger on the hand of Damascenus.
6.3. Re-counting of the old indiction dates for modern count of years with the account of possible discrepancy of the points of cycle change of, meant in the given date.
6.4. Decoding of three evangelic dates on the ancient Palaea.
6.5. Discussion of the date of the Birth of Christ by the Palaea.
Chapter 2. IMPERATOR ANDRONICUS KOMNIN OF THE XII CENTURY - IT IS JESUS CHRIST DURING HIS PRESENCE IN TSAR-GRAD OF THE XII CENTURY.
1. A short chronicle biography of imperator Andronicus.
2. A detailed tale about the evangelic events by the ancient book "The Passion of Christ".
2.2. An entry to Jerusalem, an expulsion of merchants from the church and, as a sequence, - a plot against Christ.
2.3. A Council of bishops after the runaway of Christ from Jerusalem.
2.4. Christ hides from the pursuit, organized by bishops.
2.5. Beheading of the head of John the Baptist.
2.6. A betrayal of Judas.
2.7. The Lord's Supper.
2.8. Judas leads the pursuit to Christ.
2.9. An iron chain, for which Christ was dragged.
3. The name of Andronicus and the names of his confidants.
4. Tsar of the Fame = Tsar of the Slavs = Tsar of the Christians.
5. Christ-Andronicus as a Judaic Tsar.
6. A sentence of Andronicus, written from the name of God.
7. An apostolic outreach of Andronicus and the Baptism of Russia.
8. Russian customs at the court of Andronicus-Christ.
9. The wanderings of Andronicus before his enthronement and the wanderings of Christ before his entry to Jerusalem.
28.2. A Christian teaching about Satan.
28.3. The brothers of Christ.
28.4. A temptation of Christ by the Devil on a church wing.
28.5. A look of Christ-Andronicus.
28.6. Centaur and the Archer.
28.7. A plot of Satan - Angel Isaac against Andronicus- Christ according to the ancient book of Enoch.
28.8. Angel Isaac arranges "the Crucifixion of Christ" in Tsar-Grad.
29.2. The Lord's supper and prayer of Christ in the garden of Gethsemane.
29.3. Recognition of Christ by betrayer Judas.
29.4. Judas goes to the enemies of Christ and betrays him, informing, where he had been.
29.5. An arrest of Christ.
29.6. Thirty pieces of silver of Judas.
29.7. The trial of Pilate on Christ.
29.8. Pilate washes his hands off and according to the request of people gives Christ for the punishment.
41.2. A repeat of the history of Christ-Andronicus at the time of "the second" Alexey Komnin.
Chapter 3. THE GREAT PRINCE ANDREW THE PIOUS OF THE XII CENTURY - IT IS A REFLECTION OF JESUS CHRIST DURING HIS PRESENCE IN VLADIMIR-SUZDAL RUSSIA OF THE XII CENTURY, WHERE HE SPENT THE MOST PART OF HIS LIFE.
4. "The beating of infants" by the order of tsar Herod, described in the Gospels, - it is the murder of young princes Boris and Gleb with their young courtiers by the order of tsar Sviatopolk the Damned.
5. A secret runaway of Andrew the Pious with "the image of the God?s mother" от Yuri Dolgorukiy - it is a secret runaway of Christ with Holy Mary from the angry tsar Herod.
6. In 1169 the God?s mother addressed to Jesus Christ with a request not to assault Novgorod and Andrew the Pious immediately agreed.
7. Evangelic John the Baptist and "two" bishops of the XII century - Leon and Fedor in Vladimir-Suzdal Russia.
8. The martyrish death of Andrew the Pious and the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
8.2. Betrayal Judas and a plot against Christ.
8.3. The night arrest of Christ.
8.4. A hit with a sword, made by Apostle Peter. Where this sword was kept.
8.5. The cut right hand of Andrew the Pious and the cut right hand of Andronicus-Christ.
8.6. The Resurrection of Christ.
8.7. The passion of Christ on the cross or near the pillar. A hit with a spear.
8.8. Two robbers, crucified near Christ.
8.9. Bread as "the body of Christ ". The words of Christ: "I give my Soul to Your hands".
8.10. A disavowal of apostle Peter.
8.11. A punishment of the guileful wife of Andrew the Pious and the death of betrayal Judas.
8.12. The gospels accuse all the people in the death of Christ. The death of Judas.
8.13. Dividing of the clothes of Christ and his burying.
8.14. Love and respect to Christ-Andrew. The age of Christ.
Chapter 4. ANDREW THE FIRST-CALLED, WHO BAPTIZED RUSSIA, - IT IS ONE MORE REFLECTION OF JESUS CHRIST, WHO PREACHED IN THE XII CENTURY, LIVED AND GOVERNED IN RUSSIA MOST PART OF HIS LIFE.
5.2. The virginity of Andrew and the virginity of Christ.
5.3. Christ, like Andrew the First-Called, founded a church in Jerusalem = Tsar-Grad.
5.4. Passions and crucifixion.
5.4.1. The city of Fathers.
5.4.2. The resurrection of Lazar by Christ and curing of Sosius by Andrew.
5.4.3. A rebellion in the capital.
5.5. Taking off from the cross.
5.6. Ascension and Transfiguration.
5.7. The thirty pieces of silver of Judas and his death.
5.8. "Don't touch me".
Chapter 5. OSIRIS.
7. The Greek names Osiris - Dionysus and Bacchus, meaning "Nicene God" and "God", are absolutely applicable to Christ.
8. The Crucifixion and Resurrection of Christ = the punishment and Resurrection of Osiris.
9. The eye of god Chorus, torn out by Set-Satan, and the hurt eye of Christ.
10. The cut off hand of Osiris and the cut off hand of Andronicus-Christ and Andrew the Pious.
11. Osiris-Christ and the Russian tale about Svyatogor.
12. The Resurrection of Christ and the Resurrection of Osiris.
13. The birth of Osiris with the Caesarian operation and the Christian service to Osiris and Isis.
14. The three triads of Egyptian gods and the three triads of Christian "heaven hierarchy".
14.2. The celestial cherubim and the growling lions near the throne of Tsar-Grad.
14.3. Seraphims in red, Archangels-Princes and Angels with poleaxes.
15. Construction of the Cross and construction of the pillar of Osiris.
16. Three great pyramids of Egypt as a symbol of Christian Triunity.
Chapter 6. KOLYADA.
1. the songs of Bulgarians-Pomacs about God Kolyada.
2. Tsar Black Kharapin in the Bulgarian songs and tsar Manuel Komnin in the Byzantine history.
3. Relations of Kolyada and Black Kharapin in the Bulgarian songs and relations of Andronicus-Christ and Manuel.
4. Yudes-samovils or Vils in the legends about Kolyada and the judges of Vil in the Byzantine history of the XII century.
5. The capital of the Tsardom at the time of God Kolyada was called Istanbul. Jordan and Danube.
6. Tsar Black Kharapin builds an unprecedented palace instead of the burnt-out one. Tsar Manuel Komnin builds a wonderful church of St. Irene instead of the burnt-out one.
7. A thunder, thrown by God Vishnu on Black Kharapin, and a thunder, which stunned Manuel.
8. A cloud, hiding Kolyada from Black Kharapin, and a cloud, which Manuel Komnin tried to catch.
9. Probably the famous word Chaldea appeared from the name Kolyada.
10. The birth of astronomy at the epoch of the Chaldean Tsardom of the XI-XIII centuries. Biblical Syth, a son of Adam, was born at the end of the tenth century A.D.
11. "Ancient"-Roman calends and folk carols, which reached our days.
12. Folk tales about Kolyada-Christ.
13. "Antique" goat Amalthaea in carols.
14. Santa Claus or Santa Crus and Kolyada.
15. A persecution of the songs of Bulgarians-Pomaks about God Kolyada, which took place in the XVIII-XIX centuries. A memory about the correct history was destroyed.
Chapter 7. A SHORT DRAFT OF THE HISTORY OF CHRISTIANITY OF THE XIII-XIV CENTURIES.
1. The epoch of persecution.
2. Our reconstruction. Two branches of the initial Christianity.
3. Two written traditions of Christianity - apostolic and family-tsar's.
Chapter 8. MISCELLANEOUS.
1. A tale about the celestial tsar Adarian.
2. The existing coins of "tsars Herods" bring in themselves clear Christian symbols.
3. The water pipe of Andronicus-Christ, later destroyed by Satan=Isaac, is recalled from the tales about Christ.
4. "Ancient"-Indian epos Mahabharata is about Christ, constructing a water pipe.
5. One of the names of Andronicus-Christ was Euclid, and one of his occupations was geometry.
6. The Psalmbook was partly created by Christ.
6.2. The Psalmbook tells about Christ in first person.
6.3. Tsar Davyd-Christ - an author of the Psalmbook.
6.4. Relation of the Christians and the church fathers to the Psalmbook.
6.5. Change of the old text of the Russian psalmbook in the XVII century.
6.6. 150 psalms, selected by tsar Hezekiah and the added later "pastoral" psalm.
6.7. The Psalmbook - the ancient Pentateuch.
6.8. Description of the life of Andronicus-Christ in the Psalmbook.
6.9. The Psalmbook in "Ancient" Egypt.
7. Christ was reflected in the "antique" mythology as God Orpheus. Tsar Davyd from the Old Testament is also a fractional reflection of Christ.
Chapter 9. MANY BRIGHT FACTS FROM THE RUSSIAN HISTORY OF THE XVI-XVIII CENTURIES, FOUND BY A HISTORIAN OF THE XIX CENTURY IVAN ZABELIN, AND SOMETIMES CONSIDERED BY HIM TO BE STRANGE, WELL AGREE WITH OUR RECONSTRUCTION.
1. Destruction and desolation of the Moscow Kremlin, starting from the epoch of Peter I, from the beginning of the XVIII century.
2. What became an original of the gilded signature of the epoch of Ivan the Terrible in the Middle Golden Room? If the known today copy of it corresponds to its lost original?
3. The image and everyday life of the palaces of Kremlin of the XVI-XVII centuries badly answers to the picture, suggested to us by the later Romanovs' historians. The Romanovs' version often contradicts with the remained documents.
4. Why in decoration of the Moscow Kremlin of the XVI-XVII centuries "antique" and Biblical motives sound especially loudly.
5. Through which refractive prism do we look today at the past of Russia of the XIV-XVI centuries? A struggle in the Russian society of the XVII-XVIII centuries.
6. Public mockery of some books of the Horde Bible, organized by the western reformers together with Romanovs.
7. Why foreign ambassadors were "arrogantly" met in the capital of Russia.
8. It appeared that "antique" Greeks and Romans wore Russian clothes of the XIV-XVII centuries.
8.2. The Horde sarafans = perizzites.
8.3. The Horde homespun coat = short warm overcoat.
8.4. The Horde caftan = cabat.
8.5. The Horde tafia = yarmulke = taqiyah.
8.6. The Horde kaika and cassock.
8.7. The Horde female letnik.
8.8. The Horde zhikovina rings-scarabs.
8.9. How Romanovs exterminated Russian clothes and Russian customs in Russia.
9. Palace = harem in Russia-Horde of the XIV-XVI centuries.
10. Evolution of the position of I.Е.Zabelin under the influence of work with old documents from "West-oriented" = Scaligerian-Romanovs' to rather critical and Slavophilian.
Appendix 1. OTHER, LESS CLEAR DUPLICATES-REFLECTIONS OF ANDRONICUS-CHRIST IN THE BYZANTINE HISTORY.
1. Dynasty parallelisms in the Byzantine history show that its original started at the epoch of the XI-XII centuries.
2. Imperator Phokas (allegedly 602-610).
3. Imperator Roman Argirus (allegedly 1028-1034). The first duplicate in the XI century.
4. Michael Kalafatus (allegedly 1041-1042).
5. Isaac I Comnin (allegedly 1057-1059).
6. Roman Diogen (allegedly 1068-1071).
Appendix 2. OTHER, LESS CLEAR REFLECTIONS OF BIBLICAL EVENTS OF THE XII-XV CENTURIES ON THE PAGES OF THE RUSSIAN CHRONICLES
1. A chronicle image of the famous prince Vladimir allegedly of the X century is compound. One of the layers - it is "bad" Herod, another layer - "good" John the Baptist.
1.2. Another repeat: the First Vladimir - it is Herod, Yaropolk - it is John the Baptist, a guileful punishment of John the Baptist - it is a guileful murder of Yaropolk.
1.3. What is the famous dish, on which the head of John the Baptist was brought to Herod?
1.4. One more repeat: the First Vladimir - it is Herod, Rogneda - it is the God's mother, little Izyaslav - it is little Jesus.
1.5. When Vladimir was baptized, he allegedly has fully changed. "Two" Vladimirs.
2. One more reflection of evangelic John the Baptist of the XII century in the Russian history - it is St. Vladimir, Equal-to-the-Apostles, who baptized Russia allegedly at the end of the X century.
2.2. Tsar Herod and Svyatopolk the Accursed.
2.3. The death of St. Vladimir.
2.4. If the head of St. Vladimir was separated?
2.5. Is it right that St. Vladimir was buried in Kiev on Dnepr?
3. The noted by Russian chronicles flash of a star in 1141-1142 or 1145-1146, - it is the famous star of Bethlehem, which is a flash of the supernova in the middle of the XII century.
4. All the celestial flashes, noted by the Russian chronicles during the time interval from the beginning of the Common Era to the beginning of the XIII century, are reflections of the one flash of supernova of the middle of the XII century. All of them "are linked" with the reflections of Jesus Christ from the XII century.
5. A possible reflection of the Old Testament story of the XIV century about the sunk army of the pharaoh, which persecuted Moses, - in "the biography" of Svyatopolk the Accursed = evangelic tsar Herod, around 1016, and also in the middle of the XII century, at the time of Yuri Dolgorukiy.
Appendix 3. Computer program of calculation of indiction dates.
SIGNATURES TO PICTURES in the book "Tsar of the Slavs"